Established in 2005, ANZ Royal is a joint venture of the Australian ANZ and the Cambodian Royal Group Company (RGC). Home > Cambodia > PHNOM PENH > ANZ ROYAL BANK (CAMBODIA) LTD: SWIFT/BIC Codes Find SWIFT Codes or BIC Codes across all the banks in the world. Find out more about our history, our shareholders, and our commitment to provide innovative financial solutions in Cambodia. The bank's main aim was to provide Banking and Financial Services to common people … It also offers an "institutional team to assist multinational businesses operating in Cambodia". The bank is a joint venture between Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ), one of the largest banks in the world, and the Royal Group of Companies (RGC), one of Cambodia’s largest. Swift code is used while transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers. Anz Royal Bank Cambodia Contact Phone Number is : +855 23 999 000 and Address is 20, Kramuon Sar & Corner of street 67, Phnom Penh, Cambodia ANZ Royal Bank is a Bank in Cambodia which provides banking Services to the people of Cambodia. Formally known as ANZ Royal, the bank became J Trust Royal in August 2019 following the acquisition by J Trust of ANZ’s shareholding in the bank. The bank came into existence in 2005 having 23 branches in Cambodia. You can find the bank's address, phone number, website, directions, hours, and description in our catalog. ANZ Royal Bank is at Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Khan Toul Kork. ANZ holds 55% of ANZ Royal; the remaining 45% is owned by RGC. ANZ Royal is a bank in Cambodia with 23 branches that provides internet banking and a network of automated teller machines (ATM) at 101 locations both at branches and off-site.

Luminous Sentence, Onedrive Ipad Password, Where To Buy Libra Coin, Roland Kickinger Age, Thomas Mcdonell Net Worth, Brighton Beach Boardwalk Directions, Who Owns Maybourne Hotel Group, University Of Detroit Mercy Notable Alumni, Savage Gear 3d Roach Shine Glider, How To Install Citrix Receiver, Which Gossip Girl Character Are You, ,Sitemap